Return Customer is 2 years old! The past year has seen my readership double due to your support, comments, and links. Thank you!
Looking back at this past year I found some interesting data on how people arrive at this site and which posts were the most popular.
Top 5 Most Read Posts
Based on traffic data, these were the top most visited posts this past year:
- The Lost Art of Accepting Thanks
- Three Constants in Business
- How Not to Respond to Customer Emails
- Secrets of a Successful Innovator
- Think Outside Your Constraints
Top 5 Referrers
These sites sent me the most visitors over the past year:
- Google – search results
- 9rules – I’m a member of 9rules’ business and marketing communities
- Particle Tree – They included me in a great “Guide to Email Roundup“
- Yahoo! – search results
- Smiley Cat – Featured in the Typography for Headlines gallery
Top 5 Searches
The following searches brought the most people to this site last year. You’ll see the search terms and then the resulting Return Customer post below.
- [email protected] – Clever Auto-Reply Email Address
- customer expectations – Four Customer Expectations
- huggies customer service – Customer Service Done Right: Huggies
- return customer – Return Customer home page
- please do not reply to this email – Do Not Respond to This Email
If you have any comments on things you like or that could be improved with Return Customer, please leave a comment or send me an email.
Keep up with the latest from Return Customer: subscribe to the RSS feed or sign up for email updates.
I look forward to the coming year!