I’ve been asked what got me started writing Return Customer. I’d say it was a series of unfortunate events with retail stores that planted the seed in my mind. I wanted a place to vent my frustrations but soon realized that the internet is full of sites bashing companies and each other. I wanted to put a positive spin on things and hoped we could learn something beneficial together.
First Year Highlights
- First Post – Creating Return Customers Starts Here
- Best article involving pirates – Communication When You Can’t Deliver
- I’m accepted into the 9rules community – 9rules for a Successful Business
- Favorite sports analogy – Admit Defeat
- I’m published! – Customer Relations for the Web Guru
- Famous commenter – Guy Kawasaki
- Book most discussed with my wife – Creating Customer Evangelists
Yesterday wrapped up the Return Customer Birthday Contest. Thanks to those who participated. I drew random numbers out of a hat and the winners are:
- Comment #2: Roger Brown
- Comment #5: Rob Poitras
- Comment #3: Glenn Graves
Congratulations! You should be getting your copy of Getting Real shortly.
Thanks for reading Return Customer this past year. I look foward to the coming year and hope you do, too.