Return Customer turns 3 years old this week! Thank you, loyal readers, for making this another great year.
I once again reviewed the data on how people arrive at this site. There seem to be some perennial favorites among the most read and referring sites when compared to last year.
Top 5 Most Read Posts
Based on traffic data, these were the top most visited posts this past year:
- How to Get People Talking About You
- Think Outside Your Constraints
- Four Customer Expectations
- Clever Auto Reply Email Address
- Your Small Business is Worth More than a Free Email Address
Top 5 Referrers
Thanks to these non-search sites that were generous in linking to Return Customer over the past year:
- The Aweber blog has mentioned several of my articles over the past year.
- 9rules – I’m a member of 9rules’ business and marketing communities
- Service Untitled offers solid customer service articles and interviews.
- Smiley Cat – Featured in the Typography for Headlines gallery
- Particle Tree and their “Guide to Email Roundup“
Top 5 Searches
The following searches (linked to their respective posts) brought the most people to this site last year. It is always interesting to see the diversity of incoming keywords and phrases:
- customer expectations
- [email protected]
- honesty is the best policy
- proactive customer service
- digiorno pizza coupons
If you have any comments on things you like or that could be improved with Return Customer, please leave a comment or send me an email.
I look forward to celebrating four years in 2009!