Return Customer turns 7 years old this week! Thanks for reading this year and for your support via emails, comments, and guest posts.
As we go into the 8th year, what do you want to see here on ReturnCustomer.com? Please leave a comment and let me know.
I always find it interesting to review the data on how readers like you find their way to ReturnCustomer.com. Here are this past year’s highlights:
Top Post Written in the Last Year
5 Essential Customer Retention Strategies was the most read post that was written since Return Customer’s 6th birthday.
Top 5 Most Read Posts
Looking back at the archive here on Return Customer, these posts were the most visited this past year:
- Top 5 Ways to Measure Customer Satisfaction
- Four Customer Expectations
- The 7 Most Common Customer Complaints and How to Respond
- How to Convince Customers to Buy Today
- 5 Effective Ways to Retain Customers in Good and Bad Times
Top 5 Referrers
These great sites have sent more people to Return Customer than any other sites (not including search and social sites) over the past year. Thank you!
- Invesp’s Top 50 Customer Service blogs
- The OpenView Labs blog has mentioned Return Customer several times over the past year
- Service Untitled offers solid customer service articles. I’m honored to be listed in their blog roll.
- Customer1.com has Return Customer featured in their blog roll.
- The Aweber blog’s quality articles continue to send people to Return Customer.
Let’s Get Social
Thanks for sharing ReturnCustomer.com with your friends and followers! I’ve seen a noticeable increase in readers coming from Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joerawlinson
Let’s connect on LinkedIn (just let me know you found me via Return Customer): http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrawlinson
Top 5 Searches
The following searches (linked to their respective posts) brought the most people to this site last year:
- how to measure customer satisfaction
- measuring customer satisfaction
- customer expectations
- customer retention strategies
- returning customer
Birthday Present for You!
To help celebrate Return Customer’s birthday, I’m giving away a copy of Richard Shapiro’s fabulous book The Welcomer Edge. He was kind enough to send me a signed copy to give away and it can be yours.
To win the book, simply leave a comment on my review of The Welcomer Edge and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll pick a random winner May 1st. Good luck!
Update May 1, 2012: Katie is our winner of the birthday contest!